I'm Back! Finally I'm back!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lets forget that I haven't uploaded anything here for several months and enjoy the fact that I'm back at work with my blog. There are many reasons why I haven't worked here, depression, work, procrastination, graduation, family, friends, relationships and what have you. Some fun and some not so much, and it seems like a hassle and of no particular interest to explain them all. So lets get on with business!

So, what I have been up to? The most important thing right now has been working with my graduation. I'm currently taking two video classes and polishing up (at least trying to polish) my
Path to Enlightenment video. Also I'm debating on the purpose of having two blogs. Right now I don't know what I should make each one about. As its stands right now my video-place blog is rather empty and I would prefer to use it for videos, and personal stuff. However my stupas in video already has content and is more polished (here I go... using the same word twice). So until I decide what I want to do with my video-place blog I'll just use it only0 to cross post videos from blip , and this one will serve as a "base of operations" for my blogging needs. Also I've uploaded a few videos to blip recently so I'll start cross posting them to my blogs as soon as possible.

Oh! And to all who may be reading: The Master of Fine Arts exhibition reception is tonight at 6pm in the OSU Urban Arts Space. And the opening of the Bachelors of Fine Arts Exhibition (in which I'll be a part of) will be June 7th between 3pm and 9pm at the OSU Urban Arts Space and several other campus sites (I'll give more information about it as we go along).

0 comments:

 
Stupas in Video - Templates para novo blogger