Old sketches and current state of work

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Its Crunch time!

Indeed my friends and fellow readers, it's crunch time. The project is officially due next week and it needs to get done no matter what. Depression, anxiety, stress, life's problems can all go to wherever they're supposed to go because they can no longer stay here. This needs to get done. So what does that mean for you? Well, ironically, it means I have stuff to show you about my project.

Right now I've uploaded a series of sketches for the images that are going to be used in the video. Here's an example of one of the sketches (page 4)

NPerez_60img_page04


As I found through my research, each level of a Tibetan stupa represents a series of practices that help you reach enlightenment (Bodhipakkhiya Dhamma or
Shichika Sanjushichidohon). These are the sketches for these practices. On this page I have the images that represent the cattaro iddhipada, which are desire to act, effort, mind and investigation.

I also uploaded three of the finished images:

Layer3_investigation

This is actually the third cattaro iddhipada: Thought.

0 comments:

 
Stupas in Video - Templates para novo blogger