Post-Art and tech Show Status

Monday, March 10, 2008

Well I'm finally done with the video. At least that's how it should feel like. I had much more planned with this video but I ended up doing a more simplified version of it. Several of the things that didn't occur were to incorporate several of the stupa designs into the video and create a sort of explanation of their symbolism. A few other things that I feel are either missing or not as polished are the sound, the incorporation of the images into the stupa and the overall movement of the camera. Well that needs to get worked on as soon as possible I guess. Now, don't think that just because there are things that I felt are unfinished that the video isn't any good. For example I do feel that both the interior of the stupas and the images by themselves are quite good. Also the 3D model of the stupa itself is not that bad. I'll be posting the video very shortly to Blip.tv, hopefully to Youtube as well so that everyone can see what I mean by all this.

So whats left to do? Well my break between quarters start very soon so I'll be spending more time polishing up the video, and submitting it to different shows. Oh wait did I tell y'all that I finnaly ! Ha! I'm giddy just to try them out at my computer. Also I need to finish my installation for the video! aaaah! Artwork. So much stuff to do so little time.

0 comments:

 
Stupas in Video - Templates para novo blogger