Plans for the night and the project.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Well, I think I've let my classes, blog and my project lag too much. So I've decided to do an all-nighter tonight and inject some work on my stuff. So what are the plans? Well, first to start populating my flickr account (yes I have Flickr, its awesome) with some material. In fact this image comes from my flickr account. Its a 3D model of the installation I'll be constructing during Spring of '08, to use as a projection screen for the video I'll be making now on winter of '08.

Also, I decided to go to the Jason Salovon talk at the Columbus Museum of Art, because really when you decide to do an all-nighter you just have to go to a 7 pm lecture right before working (its not as if I have hours before my proposal is due). Actually a very interesting artist, his work is very concept based, and works with ideas such as reformatting information or data in new visual ways. Maybe I should do a more thorough post of his work later on, see how it compares to my work and what I can learn from him.

I am also going to write a proper proposal for the video part of this project, do sketches/story-board, scan these sketches, and probably do a video with these sketches (and of all these things I think the video could take the least amount of time... or at least it feels that way). Well I'm off to several hours of reading, writing and drawing, wish me luck

0 comments:

 
Stupas in Video - Templates para novo blogger